Many gay bars and clubs( use Gay Agenda Copenhagen is
The capital of the first country in the world to introduce registered same-sex partnerships—way back in — Copenhagen is a must-see city for any gay traveler, and is probably the leading contender for the title "most gay-friendly city. No lycra, spandex or helmet needed. It's awesome to go home in the early hours with birds singing, and the Dronning Louisa bridge across the lakes near the city center is regarded as the best place to see the sunrise.
Cosy Bar in Pisserenden. Men's Bar in Pisserenden. Expect to find plenty of alcohol, loud music played by some of the best DJs, and a boisterous crowd that stays on the non-smoking dance floor until the morning hours. Vela in Vesterbro.
Of hot Free Gay Porn Access gay sex videos
- Mon - Tue: pm - am. Quiet parks where swans glide on placid lakes and bustling city squares where people congregate to feed the birds and themselves provide fascinating vistas.
- Due to its central location and delicious drinks, it is the ideal place for some early drinks before starting a night on the town. Save to Wishlist.
- Jailhouse in Pisserenden. It is elegantly decorated with black and white pillows while the staff—dressed as policemen—are always eager to help.
- Open In Google Maps. It has two floors and enough room to practice dance moves.
- Never Mind in Pisserenden. Instead of tipping, the custom is to buy a round of shots and offer one to the bartender.
Name Email Address Website. See their homepage at www. Last Updated on May 29, About Uniavisen. And it's not for nothing Lonely Planet chose Copenhagen as its top city to visit in - our scrumptious food scene , cutting-edge design , cosy winter season and laid-back lifestyle are all rather spectacular if we do say so ourselves though we may be a bit biased.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.