In the last years tolerance towards gay men and lesbians
Important key figures The most important key figures provide you with a compact summary of the topic of "Homosexuality" and take you straight to the corresponding statistics. Archived from the original on 20 January Survey on the legalization of same-sex marriages in the U. More generally, conservatives—by definition—prefer that institutions, traditions and values remain unchanged, and this has put many of them in opposition to efforts designed to increase the cultural acceptance and legal rights of homosexuals.
New York: Haworth Medical Press.
Gay man web site
- In particular, anal intercourse was condemned by many, including Plato , as a form of hubris and faulted for dishonoring and feminizing the boys. The Washington Post.
- Juvenal remarks that his friends often attended such ceremonies.
- Retrieved 16 February Hinduism is diverse, with no supreme governing body, but the majority of swamis opposed same-sex relationships in a survey, and a minority supported them.
- Further information: Islam and homosexuality. Same-sex couples without legal recognition may also lack access to domestic violence services, as well as mediation and arbitration over custody and property when relationships end.
- Archived from the original PDF on 21 October
- See also LGBT rights organization. Conte and David A.
Retrieved 4 June Crisis outcomes were rated by outside experts in terms of their effect on US vital interests and on international conflict. A gender difference was observed in attitudes toward bisexuals and homosexuals: Heterosexual women rated bisexuals significantly less favorably than they rated homosexuals, regardless of gender, whereas heterosexual men rated male targets less favorably than female targets, regardless of whether the target was bisexual or homosexual.