Even though Mexico City is the most gay friendly city
Thankfully, the people are gregarious, the pollution is less than commonly stereotyped, and crime has fallen to be on par with most mega-cities. November through March is especially gorgeous, with moderate highs cooling off at night and little rain. Bathhouse with mixed crowd and some discreet cruising.
From what I could find, Edinburgh didn t seem to have much of an established gay scene
- Thanks to the amazing progress made by the government in promoting equal rights, the number is sure to grow.
- I stayed at Casa Fayette , a new boutique Design Hotel that looks like something out of a Wes Anderson film, in the trendy Lafayette area. So, for my birthday last year, my girlfriend Helen and I did just that.
- Please write us at info gaymexicomap.
- Unbeknownst to us, our travels lined right up with Tel Aviv Pride. Entry 85 pesos.
- Club who's most famous party is Sunday night Elektrosundays.
- Just around the corner from Condesa, find the elegant Hotel Geneve , set right in the middle of all the action in Zona Rosa. The name says it all at "So do me".
- Condesa and Roma are your other go-to neighborhoods. Distrito Federal, or D.
Hi Gemma — thanks for reaching out to us. During the harsh, repressive Franco years, the government turned a blind eye to homosexuality as the island was too far away from the mainland to bother with. Frommer's, Gays respond to advertisements that make knowing winks to the community but reject advertisements with openly gay themes because they fear being identified through the product.
Time Out Mexico City. Read Next.